Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come create your own Naruto Character. Fight for your village, or betray it and join Akatsuki, Or just wander around and meet new people. The choice is yours!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
List of kages
Hokage - Nettovage
Kazekage - Madibo
Mizukage - Touyasama
Tsuchikage - Himaku
Raikage - Nue
Latest topics
» 2.7" Naruto Cute Version PVC Figures (6pcs)
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am by lovelily

» Proper Naruto roleplay [RPG rules updated]
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am by Azerath

» Virtue(W.I.P)
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm by Fade

» Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm by Fade

» Need more assassins.
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am by The Dragon Of the west

» Raiden "The Dragon Of The West" Namikaze {Completed}
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm by The Dragon Of the west

» Ryo and fang
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am by Kidd

» The hand of judgement[ Still a work in progress]
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 am by Nettovage

» Jun's summon?
finished my charasheet :D  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am by Raillery.

finished my charasheet :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itachiisbringingsexyback

itachiisbringingsexyback

finished my charasheet :D  Empty
PostSubject: finished my charasheet :D    finished my charasheet :D  EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Name: Ace kyoku

Appearance: Ace kyoku’s body is a strong bone structure and looks at least 20lbs and his body still looks skinny even though he is only 5'6. His skin is white and where’s a mask over his mouth showing nothing but his gray eyes and black hair covering his left eye, his hair is kind of pointy but also kind of flat. He where’s white bandages covering his shoulder, arms and hands and has black clothing on that has a collar that covers his neck and down to his waits. Some peaces of his black clothes drape around his arms and his pants are black as well, His clothes always look torn a bit attached on the sides of his shirt and draping along him. He has black shoes on with socks on and the shoes are a bit worn out easily and can sometimes make him slip in a battle but sometimes he doesn’t have his shoes on and he is bear footed.

Personality: Ace kyoku has odd and mysterious personality, his humor is a bit off at times when he tries to tell jokes but he is mostly serious and quiet listening into peoples conversations but not getting involved with them, He is rarely shy and sad around people and it least happens also he does have a temper of getting mad when someone strikes his foe before him.
But he just says to himself "fist hit fist served" and tries to get over it, He gets mad when its someone that’s his foe as well and kills him/her, he doesn’t like being a annoyed by little bratty kids and tries to ignore them and he gets nervous around new people sometimes but it barely happens in his life, he is never lazy at all only if he is exhausted.
He is scared of seeing one of his friends dieing in a battle also that makes him mad as well because he gets mad allot but not very mad, if someone starts calling him names that’s when he gets pissed but the rest of the time he is just simply quiet and not in anyone’s business, he gets surprised over at how strong people are and how they fight it just impresses him allot.
He sometimes gets hyper by the weirdest things like blood, flowers, studing, hunting and hearing people be slaughtered. He barely celebrates anything that’s joyful like part's, he is more of a nature guy in the forest/woods, He loves animals and likes to feed them and pet them but depending if the animal is wild or not in a way he still loves animals.
But he will attack the animal if it strikes at him. He likes to be a pervert sometimes but that’s only if he gets drunk and stuff, he will start saying out loud who’s pretty and who isn’t but that also least likely happens. He laughs at things that are random and entertaining to him, the only thing that really interests him is interesting people and he will just start easedroping into their conversations. Ace can be a jerk to people when he is in a bad mood in some days, he gets stressed at times when he has to do something that involves writing and he hates people that act like there the powerful person of the world or universe, it aggravates him allot, he feels left out sometimes but deals with it because he knows he cant always change peoples opinions

Background: for applicants is; Jonin; 6 paragraphs, Chunin; 5 paragraphs, and Genin; 4 paragraphs:
Ace kyouku has been easedroping in peoples conversation since he appeared in the world, His father would always show him the human body and tell him where the pressure points are in the body he was listening to his father about it as his mother been teaching him moves how to block or dodge attack and fight back at his opponent.
He has a brother but doesn’t know who he is and his parents never talked about him at all, His parents would always ignore the question if he has a brother and never tell him anything about it, He got a bit nosey and started to ease drop through peoples conversations but didn’t find anything about his brother so he just waited till his parents would answer it but they never did still.
Soon he just stopped asking and continued learning stuff about the body, the chakura and where it comes from, he was a bit confused why his parents was teaching him this at this age but just ignored it because he didn’t want his parents to get mad at him, He learned some tyjutsu moves but he always failed in try to do the move against his mother.
One day when he was up at night studying about the body and how to fight he herd his parents talking about his brother, they were whispering so it was kind of hard to hear them so he went to a different spot to listen and was still barely hearing them speak till the conversation was over he hurried back to his bed and acting like he is asleep.
After that day past and other days past his parents passed away from old age still not knowing what to do in his life till he found a chest in his parents room, he opened the chest finding out what happen to his brother and knowing why they didn’t tell him, so he kept the things there but took only what he needed for continuing to learn how to fight back.
He herd there was a academy near by in some girls conversation and thought to himself before joining, he thought of a reason why he wanted to join and he wants that to be his goal but he was kind of nervous thinking it over but then he set his mind straight to the point he wants to join because he wants to make his family proud and happy and kill the person who caused his brother to die but also he wants to kill other people for no reason but he hides that.
He wanted to show what he got to take to be a ninja and show he can be what he wants to be when he wants but he was still feeling a bit nervous and kept taking the nerves he has and turned it into range, he made up his mind what to do and he wont change it at all also he wondered if he should bring weapons so he took only some stuff from the chest and begin to become a ninja.

Land of Origin: Konohagakure

Element: water and wind.

Weapons: (1) shuriken
(4) Paper bombs
(23) Kuna’s
(7) 6 points ninja stars

Kekkai genkai: Ice specialties, I can control ice that comes from my veins in the way i want, whether i want someone to suffer a very painful and slow death by me slowly freezing there organs or using my ice to stall pain that i am getting (has to place a seal on opponent)

Last edited by itachiisbringingsexyback on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

finished my charasheet :D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: finished my charasheet :D    finished my charasheet :D  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 am

Bloodline/Kekkei Genkai are the same thing, and for your Kekkei Genkai its kinda Overpowered a slight bit I can understand you being able to control Ice and such but when you Roleplay if you could please elaborate on how you can just freeze someone's organs.

Also from looking at your weapons, you don't have to name how many you have you can but you can if you want too. Its up to you really, but lets see what else I can see..

Also a Bloodline or kekkai genkai is not a single Jutsu its a format of jutsu like my character is a Ice user and since my Kekkai Genkai is Ice Release I can use Ice Jutsu's in general not just 1.

On a Final Note:

- Spell Check
- Might want to put down some more Jutsu's unless your gonna add more as your character progresses in the forum.

ty, goodbye
Back to top Go down

finished my charasheet :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Basics :: Character applications and other creations-
Jump to: