Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come create your own Naruto Character. Fight for your village, or betray it and join Akatsuki, Or just wander around and meet new people. The choice is yours!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
List of kages
Hokage - Nettovage
Kazekage - Madibo
Mizukage - Touyasama
Tsuchikage - Himaku
Raikage - Nue
Latest topics
» 2.7" Naruto Cute Version PVC Figures (6pcs)
Im Done....i think. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am by lovelily

» Proper Naruto roleplay [RPG rules updated]
Im Done....i think. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am by Azerath

» Virtue(W.I.P)
Im Done....i think. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm by Fade

» Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
Im Done....i think. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm by Fade

» Need more assassins.
Im Done....i think. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am by The Dragon Of the west

» Raiden "The Dragon Of The West" Namikaze {Completed}
Im Done....i think. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm by The Dragon Of the west

» Ryo and fang
Im Done....i think. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am by Kidd

» The hand of judgement[ Still a work in progress]
Im Done....i think. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 am by Nettovage

» Jun's summon?
Im Done....i think. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am by Raillery.

Im Done....i think.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minstuchann

minstuchann

Im Done....i think. Empty
PostSubject: Im Done....i think.   Im Done....i think. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:30 am

Name: Minstu kyokie

Appearance: Minstu’s height is 5'8 and she weighs 146 pounds. Her skin is a pale white but a bit tan and her hair flows long down to her back stopping just at the bottom of her spine. Her hair color is a cherry blossom pink that is tied up in a ponytail with a black strong ribbon. Her bangs hang near her eyes with two pieces of hair on the side of her soft blush cheeks. She has light blue eyes, like the sky. She wears a black scarf around her neck that dangles behind her back, she has nets on both of her arms that start near her shoulder and down leading inside a black glove that has a hint of light brown near the edge and near the knuckles. Minstu's top is black but on the edge its light brown near her breasts and she wears a black sash around her stomach holding her sheath and sword inside with a gray string tied around her stomach leading down as there’s black clothing going down and stopping at her knees. There are shades of light brown in the middle of the black clothing, near her stomach and she has nets near her thighs and leading down in her light brown cuffs. She has black socks on and black sandals.

Personality: minstu is shy meeting new people but if someone ends up hurting her friends she stands up for them and fights back. She is mostly quiet around people and has a stubborn attitude when she’s told what to do. She dislikes people that are bullies and killers but she’s not very afraid to kill them, she will only kill the person if they piss her off but she also knows when she cant and try’s to control her range, She is sad when she sees a friend die but she try’s to not be sad even knowing their dead. She has no crushy mooshy feelings and never will have them; her hearts kind of like stone but not always like stone. She’s nervous in tests a lot but cant help to panic even if she knows the answer, she just gets nervous in them thinking she will fail. She shakes during tests and people could probley tell when she’s nervous by just looking at her. She likes to be serious but sometimes she’s a prankster to people to be funny, It doesn't work for grown ups cause she thinks grown up's are boring. The one thing that really ticks her off is annoying people mocking the same words over and over again till it's stuck in her head for hours.

Background: Shes has been bullied all her life even as a child now, people ignore her and don't want to be her friend also people steal from her ever since her family died during a mission. She's been having nightmares and harsh dreams that sometimes happen in real life, but no one cares about her. She's been living alone in a house that's empty and the only people that let her live there are 2 old people, they were the only ones that cared for her.
She herd about the Academy and as soon as she herd about it she stole books and scrolls from the hokage but made sure no one could find out so she made a fake book and fake scroll to learn some jutsus from it. She wasn't caring that people hated her; she just wanted to show them she's not different than everyone else in the village.
She kept trying to master the jutsu but kept failing horribly, but never gave up. She kept trying and trying to master the jutsu but kept failing till her body was so weak she passed out for 2 weeks. The old people were happy that she was alive, they were worried that she have died but as soon as she woke up, She started to do the jutsu once more till she mastered it completely.
She started to throw shuriken’s at targets, she mastered that quickly, she started to eat more than train but she sometimes train's while eating and ends up with a stomachache, She kept training till she knew she was ready to enroll in the academy.

Land of Origin: free lancer shinobi

Shinobi Level: Genin

Chakra Elemental Affinities: fire and lightning

Kekkai Genkai: 20 fire kunai jutsu's- 20 kunis made of fire appear in front on me and point at the opponent then shoots directly at the opponent and if in contact it makes there body go numb just for about 30 seconds.

Bloodline Limit: firelightning strike jutsu- several lightning attacks come out from the shy and when it hits the ground fire raises from the ground also it damages me from using it aginsted me and my opponent.

1- firewall jutsu- has no effect on opponents and has a little effect on me.
2- lightning dog jutsu- dog appears for 10 seconds and attacks the opponent with a weapon in its mouth, if contact then the opponent gets minimum damaged.
3-posion frog jutsu- breathes out poison at the opponent and affects them with a little bit of damage.
Back to top Go down

Im Done....i think.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Basics :: Character applications and other creations-
Jump to: