Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come create your own Naruto Character. Fight for your village, or betray it and join Akatsuki, Or just wander around and meet new people. The choice is yours!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
List of kages
Hokage - Nettovage
Kazekage - Madibo
Mizukage - Touyasama
Tsuchikage - Himaku
Raikage - Nue
Latest topics
» 2.7" Naruto Cute Version PVC Figures (6pcs)
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am by lovelily

» Proper Naruto roleplay [RPG rules updated]
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am by Azerath

» Virtue(W.I.P)
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm by Fade

» Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm by Fade

» Need more assassins.
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am by The Dragon Of the west

» Raiden "The Dragon Of The West" Namikaze {Completed}
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm by The Dragon Of the west

» Ryo and fang
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am by Kidd

» The hand of judgement[ Still a work in progress]
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 am by Nettovage

» Jun's summon?
Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am by Raillery.

Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiahou

Xiahou

Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! Empty
PostSubject: Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land!   Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Name: Xiahou Song

Age: Xiahou is a young twenty one year old though he appears several years older as if in his late twenties to early thirties due to the scar streaking down through his right eye and the dark stubble that could be called five O'clock shadow on his cheeks and chin and about his mouth.

Appearance (Pictures are acceptable alternatives to descriptions):

Xiahou stands only at five feet and seven inches and weighs but a hundred and thirty pounds. His height not imposing in the least but his demeanor, his appearance and presence make up for his lack of height. His body, lean and covered in small, flexible and incredibly hard muscles is not apparent through clothing. His muscles developed perfectly to form the body of, not a Shinobi but rather the body of a Martial Artist, kept small instead of big bulky muscles that hinder movement though size in this case does not mean they are weaker.

Dark brown tame hair falls lightly to the lower neck just above the back. Kept shorter to deal with the fact that his hair is very full and wild when longer, often ending up looking almost Afro-like when long. Sharp bangs barely fall into the path of his eyes over a black headband sporting a Yin & Yang symbol at its center upon his forehead. Hair a little longer on the right side to help hide the long and slightly curved scar trailing down from just above his brown down across his eye and onto his cheek. A memento from the man who taught him the Martial Arts he practices, so long ago.

A darker Mahogany Tiger-like eye, golden hued in the sun light and full of passion is set on a serious and rough looking face, though not at all displeasing. His face young and handsome but again, rougher as it seems that he only has his left eye, the scar passing down through his right eyelid, kept closed seeming to have claimed the sight in his right eye. A slightly rounded and just as slightly downward curved nose marks the center of his face, just above pink cracked lips surrounded by dark stubble covering his chin and cheeks and about his mouth. His face kept well shaven with the same fine knife of his grandfather, an Imperial swordsman protecting a great Emperor on a mass of land far away from the one that Xiahou now wanders. A rather defining feature about him aside from the scar and the stubble that he's seen only on very rare occasion among the people of the continent in which he now roams is a medium sized birthmark on the upper left side of his nose near his good eye.

Clothes consisting mostly of what ever is comfortable and won't hinder movement regardless of appearance when his usual attire is dirty, Xiahou goes around casually in a black Zhongshan suit also known as a Mao suit that fits his form though this is very rare. Mostly he goes about in a loose black with white frog button baby or in other words a "Gong-Fu uniform" he trains in. Mostly he never takes off this uniform unless he is to sleep, bathe or wash it. The frog button baby uniform extremely comfortable and perfect for studying the Martial Arts as it does not restrict movement as well as it shows his style of Martial arts via the long sleeves as opposed to other style uniforms such as sleeveless that speak of different styles of Gong-Fu. White socks cover his feet and black slippers with a hard bottom to the shoe consist of his foot wear. Lastly Xiahou wears a beautiful rope necklace with the same Yin & Yang symbol as upon his forehead and on the left sleeve of his clothes, his masters beliefs and symbol adopted for his family. A keepsake of his Sifu before he left to test the extents of his skill. Everywhere Xiahou goes on the continent filled with warriors referred to as Shinobi, it is apparent that he is a foreigner and not just to the different villages or nations but to the entireity of the land. It is through his clothing that people know who he is, that he is great Martial Artist of great skill armed or unarmed and shaming the warriors known as Shinobi.

Personality: A rather anti-social young man unless it has to do with women or the warriors known as 'Shinobi' to test his skills, he refrains from socializing as it detracts from his studying of his Masters Gong-Fu. In his anti-social behavior is his serious demeanor shown because of the reasons he refrains from socializing. Xiahou, born a child unable to study the Arts since childhood had to pick it up at the age of eighteen. So many years lost that he could have studied due to lack of money for a master until he met his Sifu shortly after turning eighteen though he longed to be a Martial Artist since the age of six. It is because he lost so much time studying as opposed to the others who practiced since childhood that he devotes himself fully to the Arts and strives toward the perfection like none other. When it comes to Martial Arts, the only thing he is sure of in life and his passion, feeling so strongly about it that he once told his Sifu, "I might kill myself if I can no longer study the Martial Arts for what ever the reason.. no, I would kill myself. Please, teach me". If it's for the sake of his Martial Arts, Xiahou will do anything.

Aside from being so serious he is still a young man, a bright and optimistic one. Though he is very cheerful and upbeat his face does not betray this aside from a crooked smile, and he often only smiles in the company of women. In the prime of his life he loves to flirt with women, speaking from his heart when he does showing that he is very sincere and kind, though perhaps too much of a tease. When it comes to the company of men he does not much care for it.

Having very few friends and not wishing to make any in the land of the Shinobi be they male or female, though more so male. The constant wars and battles waged in the Shinobi lands claiming so many lives, it is more that he fears to make friends than not wanting to, having already lost so many dear friends to his heart back in his home land to their own wars. The wars of his homeland large though few that wrought destruction upon the entirety of the lands. When there is someone he is close to however his friendship is great, great enough he will go through hell or even die for them. His loyalty should he owe someone his life, until he repays the debt, unwavering. An honest young man who rarely lies unless he must and always keeps his word, though rarely gives it.

In summary, Xiahou in a few words: Stubborn and unwavering, standing at the ready and un-flattered by power. He has a sense of self-respect that runs close to arrogance as well as an unshakable self-confidence and belief. He will not bow his head unreasonably.

Weapon/s: A Jian, a straight bladed and double edged Chinese style sword coming to a fine point. A delicate looking flower and vine design climbing the blade stemming from the Daffodil patterned flower like hilt guard with a Yin & Yang symbol on either side of the hilt guards center, as well as the symbol resting on both flat sides of the blade, the vines growing over it and the flowers blossoming around it.

Aside from the Jian of his master, Xiahou uses no weapons though he at times will dabble with the spear, but rather he prefers unarmed combat if without his sword. His body as deadly as any blade or special 'Jutsu' as the Shinobi call their abilities and he uses the entirety of his body in a fight from his toes to his back and head.

Background: Xiahou was born to a young couple both, his mother sixteen and his father a year older. Life in China was so simple and he grew up as an average active child, though he was raised only by his mother, the daughter of an official in the Imperial government. His father a traveling Martial Artist having left but a year after he was born. Alone his mother, Jinghua raised him, Xiahou having grown not knowing his father and not shedding a tear when he was nine and word came about his fathers death by letter. Some duel with a well known Martial Artist, apparently a close fight in which both refused to stop the fight and back down. Though his mother wept, she smiled so brightly through her tears as she watched Xiahou run about trying to find a master and trying to mimick the others boys who studied Gong-Fu. Like father like son she said, and she was right. Time passed and life continued, everything was... dull, simple, and nothing exciting, not until Xiahou first turned eighteen anyway...

|| ||

The soft sound of fish darting across the pond in the courtyard and the gentle shrrr of wind rustling the leaves in the trees outside brought forth a tranquil air in the otherwise silent night. It was so pleasantly still, even a dropped coin would be heard this night.

The moon loomed high in the heavens just outside the young males window, reflecting in his eyes as he watched it, enjoying the quiet of night and the sound of his mothers breathing while resting peacefully in the next room. As Xiahou gazed up at the moon, clouds carried past on the wind with thoughts of excitement. Thoughts of joining Shaolin and becoming a great warrior monk, or going to Wu-Tang Shan and studying their fine sword arts filled his mind. Fantasies of brandishing swords and swinging his fists which would bring great names in the lands to their knee's came and went moment by moment only to end with a depressing sigh.

Burying his face in his fluffy pillow he wrapped his arms tight about it and settled into a more comfortable position. Though his bed was comfortable, he was warm and through the window came the pleasant breeze, sleep refused to come. "With all the beautiful sounds why can't I sleep?" He groaned softly into his pillow.

The night dragged past and still sleep eluded him. All hope of resting vanishing with the not-so-faint sound of footsteps on the stone path to their door and the immediate frantic rapping on the wood and raving of the man Xiahou thought a lunatic. "Open up! Hurry and open the door miss Jinghua, you and little Xiahou have to get out of here! War! Ma'am Luoyang is going to become a war zone this night! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Suddenly the pleasant breeze grew ice cold, a chill sent running down his spine and eyes widening in both excitement immediately dying into horror. All those fantasies of becoming an Imperial officer and a great Martial Artist, earning fame and displaying his skills to show he was the best vanishing. "Why now.. I haven't learned a thing. I have no master, I can't fight, I can't protect mom... MOM!?" Several days past his mother had fallen ill and just now she was resting so well, Xiahou feared for his mother, the trip bound to be impossible for her, but where could they seek refuge? Shaolin was no where close and their home would be no safe place. It would be sacked as soldiers raid amid the fighting. One way they would starve so the soldiers could go fed, the other he could try and put up a fight, get killed and his mother... a woman well known for her beauty! No... that couldn't be allowed to happen.

Throwing on a tunic and dragging on his pants Xiahou shouted out to the door, "Just kick it open, mom is ill and she can't move alone. Please help me!" Frightened for his mother he rushed to her side, she awake and wide-eyed with fear as he entered into her room and started dressing her.

BANG! The door came off its hinges as it swung open, several men rushing in and among them the neighbor kind enough to warn them, Mister Sun. "They'll be here before the sun rises, little Xiahou you and your mother must get out of here. Several carts are already ready to take you and others out of here to Huayin." Just as Xiahou began to speak, to interrupt he was cut off by Mister Sun, "You can't stay and fight. You know no Gong-Fu and your mother needs you little Xiahou, you may be old enough but you would be useless so get going and not another word." Mister Sun had read young Xiahou's mind as he did so often, his words carried with them a great weight and great hurt.''

Within the hour most of the city had gathered, women and children mainly, those sons too young to fight, mainly below fourteen years of age. Tears filled to the water-line in his eyes and threatened to overflow, he was... the only one so old and to flee. Everyone else could afford to study Gong-Fu, could afford to fight, even some as young as fourteen and he, had to flee? His friends, all of them stood lined up and carrying arms for the ensuing war, apologetic faces worn for him having to leave and as if they would now become some great warriors, friends he'd known his whole life could stay behind and he couldn't. Some where deep inside, he felt that he was no man and less than a human, some cowardly mouse. As if on cue Mister Sun popped up, telling him that he wasn't any less of a man for 'having' to leave. It only confirmed it for Xiahou, and in silence clasping his mothers hand tightly as she lay in the cart, a sheen of sweat covering he forehead pale face let the cart carry him along with the rest away to Huayin.

Hours passed by, then days that turned into weeks until finally they had reached Huayin. Several who were ill on the trip passed leaving behind mourning children and women, men who if they survived the war would only be met with no one and wind up beggars better off having died in the war.

Arrangements had been made for families to stay with relatives in Huayin if they had them, to stay with friends families and for those who had no one, Shaolin was kind enough to take them in. Before his eyes so many families from such a large city on-top of the countless disciples of Shaolin filled the temples and still he and his mother had no place to stay. Shaolin could hardly afford to feed all they took in and that was cutting into what little food the monks themselves received. They were not alone out on the streets, not at all. They and many others would go homeless and hungry, wind up dead in the alleys.

"Sir! Please, I'm not begging, I'll work for the food, please feed us. We will die without foo-" Gazing up from his hands and knee's, anger surged through Xiahou at the mans response. "Not my problem, we all go hungry these days. If a few more die of it there will be that few less to detract from my families food. Keel over already boy, you should have died out fighting in Luoyang instead of coming here. Disgraceful running at your age."

His face contorted into a mask of pain as he looked over his mother, and blind fury welled up inside him as he stood up and stepped forward. Pride insulted, told to drop dead, a broad punch thrown and then! In a moment the world was spinning and his mouth was pressed to the dirt road, nose and mouth bleeding from the impact and a searing pain coursing through the arm the stranger held. 'What just happened?!?' He thought, struggling to rise as pain shot once more across Xiahou's back and shoulder, through his arm as the stranger forced him down onto the road. It felt as if any moment his arm would snap, and only after several careful moments of consideration did the stranger speak. "Tell me the reason why you fled from Luoyang, were you afraid boy? Did you run because you were scared or is your mom honestly that ill that she need you watch over her? Answer truthfully, if you lie to me I break your arm. I don't like your reason I will also break your arm, no one would question it after you assaulted me and if they did they would shut up out of respect for me. I am Xu Xian Jian and no one around here would dare interfere with anything I do."

The mans name seemed so familiar, though he couldn't place it, and through muffled words, struggling to turn his face and turn his mouth from the dirt Xiahou answered the man, words full of malice. "I didn't run, I wanted to stay but I know no Gong-Fu. My family was so poor we could not afford a Sifu for me, my friends refused to teach me because their Sifu forbid it, and I never knew my father. First I learned of his existance was the day my father, Xiahou Cao died so he could not teach me. The men of the city FORCED me away and urged me to look after my mother, though now her illness is far worse. I did not run. I DO NOT RUN. I AM A MAN, I AM NO COWARD YOU HEAR ME?!!?"

Tears welled up again in Xiahou's eyes as the strain on his shoulder ended, the pain gone and instead only a tugging feeling as he would pulled to his feet. Gripping his shoulder Xiahou now turned to look upon the man who'd put his face in the dirt. A man in his early forties with a pained expression now looking back at him. Several times Xu Xian opened his mouth to speak but no words came only to close it. Only after several long minutes could he give voice to his thoughts.

"Your name boy, Xiahou Song, son of Xiahou Cao. A Martial Artist of great renown and the man who lost his life fighting me nine years ago. I apologize... for having treated you so discourteously. Come along boy."

The chill that ran down his spine the night his life changed running from the war with his mother revisited him now, the name finally ringing a bell. When he was little he'd heard the name, the name of the man who took his fathers life though that wasn't why he remembered. He could forgive that as it was a duel, but the reason he remembered was as he grew up the name of one of the four most prominent Martial Artists in all of China always came to his ears, and a man he always dreamed of studying under, of defeating. Now that man was carrying his mother down the road back the way he had come, and he was following him like a dumbfounded pup.

The night air was so cold, very brisk as it came down from the mountain the city was built near. A warm bed, a large place he and his mother could call home as Xu Xian felt he owed the family of his victim. Even his mother was being treated personally by the great Martial Artist and physician Xu Xian, and he had the eye-candy of his daughter wandering about, studying under her father in both medicine and the fighting arts who glanced at him for brief moments now and again, face red before she looked away. This place was a haven, though it brought no joy, it only allowed him to be numb. Numb to the world after reading the letters sent to close friends and relatives of those who fought in the war declaring deaths. He had thirteen letters, one for every one of his friends except Sung Tenjou. They all died in the months passed.

Three days since the numb feeling in mind and body passed. Xiahou walked briskly through the vast courtyard toward Xu Xian. "Please!" Lowering himself to his knee's, hands on his lap and head bowed, eyes trained firmly in one cobblestone Xiahou waited for the man to acknowledge him. As he turned to look upon the kneeling young boy, Xiahou lowered his head even further in a respectful bow. "I wish to study the Martial Arts under you. Make me great, I want to take after my father and be better than even you as well as anyone else in this wide world."

The moments ticked by in silence, what seemed like minutes turned into a half an hour of pure silence, kneeling before Xu Xian. Finally the question came. "What would you do if I refused? Or better yet, what would you do if I took away your ability to ever study Gong-Fu. It's a wide world and that is a big goal, you'll die before attaining it and only hurt your family as your father has. Not something to take up with half-assed resolve."

It didn't even take a second for Xiahou to respond, his head raised to stare not into or at, but through Xu Xian, unbridled passion in his eyes as he shouted, "I might kill myself if I can no longer study the Martial Arts for what ever the reason.. no, I would kill myself. Please,... teach me...!!"

Xu Xian's mouth fell open, a smile slowly forming on his face as he didn't even bother to close his mouth. "Never before have I taken a disciple or in any way taught anybody Gong-Fu short of my daughter. You I will teach, you are my first disciple. Now stand up and don't disappoint... eighteen years is one hell of a bridge to gap. Night and day you will study, and never will you disobey or I will discipline you, and you will bear the scars of this training and you will bear the scars of my discipline if you disobey me." To this Xiahou had one thing to say, "YES SIFU!"

It was that day, so long ago that Xiahou experienced heaven that to so many others would be an endless restless hell of training. In a short three years and three months the gap was bridged. It was during this time Xiahou earned the scar down his right eye, having spoken back to his Sifu during sword instruction, never having opened the eye, not in front of anyone anyway since that day. Shortly after his skill began to improve, able to do with one eye shut what took other Martial Artists and swordsman two eyes. Three weeks passed before he set to sea departing China, three months before he arrived in foreign lands, those of the 'Shinobi.' Now his history will be marked out.

(Kinda shitty history in several ways. >.< Wanted to save the exciting stuff for posts instead of making him do a bunch of amazing things and put it in history, better to do it in a story on the forum. Sorry for the crappy posts for history. )

|| ||

Land of Origin: Xiahou does not hail from any place on the continent filled with 'Shinobi' but rather from a land far to the east that has had little contact with the Shinobi filled lands. It is a Chinese culture Xiahou comes from, and it is the Martial Arts of his land and his name that he spreads.

Skill Level: Not able to be ranked among Genin, Chuunin and Jounin, though Xiahou could be considered well skilled in his own fighting arts. To make a comparison he is still well inexperienced, a genin though he could survive a fight with and even kill a Jounin under the right conditions with his hard work, natural talent and skill, yet still a Genin for a rough comparison as he still has so much more to learn.

Affinity: Unlike the 'Chakra types' of the Shinobi, those of the land Xiahou hails from are able to work off a balance if having learned specific Gong-Fu like he did from his Sifu. Their beliefs allowing them to balance the area about them and rather than creating an element such as some 'Shinobi' would use a fireball jutsu creating the flames from within them using their body heat, the balance of Yin Yang which is what Xiahou uses draws on the flames from a camp fire, the earth beneath the feet, the water in a lake or the rain and the air about them. It having to already be around but other wise able to be manipulated through Yin & Yang, however as it is a balance, doing so damages both parties should a blow land. ( May need to make that clearer, poor wording.)

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Limit (1 per character):
Discovered shortly after receiving the scar down his right eye, Xiahou came to feel more in-tune with the world around him. After starting to train under under Xu Xian Jian-Sifu his body slowly came to balance out, studying medicine under him balancing his mind and through pursuing his passion, the Martial Arts balancing his soul. Through this he came to develop incredible techniques such as creating a ten foot only radius currently due to lack of training field about him, a massive Yin&Yang Symbol spanning that ground. Those looking in are unable to see anything but a Yin&Yang symbol, those who enter however view everything as a blend of white and black. All color gone and only white and black remain. Within this field motor functions are reversed, making it difficult to even see straight let alone move the body as one wishes. Only the caster of this, the owner of the 'Kekkei Genkai' as the Shinobi call it, can move about freely. Spending time enough within this balance will even cause horrible internal injuries such as causing the blood to flow through the veins in reverse, away from the heart. Though this is of course only after enough time is spent within the field. Many other aspects to this unique balance to be discovered and developed as the spiritual, physical and mental balance grow. To disrupt this balance, only possible truly through the user of this ability can be severe enough to take life of the user. The unique part of this ability or 'Kekkei Genkai' is that it can indeed be learned by anyone so long as it is taught to them by one who already knows.

Skills: What the Shinobi refer to as Jutsu.

1- Sun and Moon -: The unique adaptation of Bunshin no Jutsu the Shinobi use. Instead of creating multiple images of ones self, this aspect works off the YinYang ability or Kekkei Genkai to do one of two things. Separating body, mind and soul into three physical representations of Xiahou, Xiahou being the body aspect though all three take on physical forms and able to cause great harm.

The second option to this skill is instead of separating body, mind and soul it draws forth Yin and Yang, a pure white human figure with no defining features, narily too bright to look upon, and another pure black, abysmal and at night, too dark to see. To be touched by either of these causes adverse effects such as Yin the white figure causes the body temperature to drop drastically, stop the heart and freeze the body while Yang the black figure causes body temperature to sky rocket, blood to boil and the heart to speed up until it bursts. Quite gruesome deaths either way, even more so should they both touch one at the same time causing the person to dissolve as if a tub of acid has been poured over them leaving nothing behind. Both options, be it the three physical representations or Yin and Yang taking on a form in black and white they both without training can only be sustained so long, flickering out and fading just about shortly after their being brought forth at Xiahou's current level of skill.

2- Kawarimi no Jutsu -: The unique adaptation of Kawarimi no Jutsu. A simple means of deciet once more working off the YinYang Kekkei Genkai leaving behind an image only representation of body, mind or soul, or any two that last but a moment, allowing the user to separate and fool the opponent. Despite it is only an image and vanishes upon being attacked, it gives off noise and is not apparent to be anything but real making it highly effective. When developed enough and coupled with the yin white figure and yang black figure, it can make a deadly combination to kill off those who are fooled into attacking the figures. Like the Sun and Moon skill, it currently only lasts a few seconds.

3- Soft and Hard -: YinYang does not only work for offense but for defense as well, once more with two options to one skill. The first being the Chinese saying between soft Martial Arts and those that are considered hard Martial Arts. 'Control hardness with softness and dominate softness with hardness.' Two different defenses can be raised, soft the yin, hard the yang. Yin working to protect the mind from the 'Genjutsu' as well as the internal body from any parasitic insects or internal wounds. Yang working to protect the exterior of the body and defend against 'Ninjutsu' and 'Taijutsu' as the Shinobi call them. This is the easier option to maintain to keep defending ones self at Xiahou's current level.

The second option to this skill is referred to as Taiji, the supreme ultimate, another word for YinYang. This defense utilizes mental and physical defense at the same time on a greater scale, though it requires greater energy to sustain and can be very dangerous to maintain for too long. The defense by far superior to the first option or form you could call it as it creates simultaneous protection of the body and mind while dealing with the most powerful of attacks. It takes a special means to get through this defense. YinYang symbols completely appear about Xiahou, beneath and above, to either side, front and rear. To successfully get through this defense without waiting out the user to grow too fatigued to hold it, one must meet the standards. Yang, they must give a powerful blow with intent to kill or show enough blood lust and then Yin, one must discard that harmful intent and attempt to peacefully pass through the guard making it a very dangerous attempt on the attackers part for it leaves them fully open to attack. Of course this skill being so difficult lasts a fraction of a second only at Xiahous level and requires as close to perfect timing as possible in the world. Should the timing be correct the threat is neutralized, should it not... well then the death of Xiahou is all that could be expected.
Back to top Go down
Madibo

Madibo

Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land!   Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down

Xiahou Song. The man from a distant land!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Basics :: Character applications and other creations :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: