Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come create your own Naruto Character. Fight for your village, or betray it and join Akatsuki, Or just wander around and meet new people. The choice is yours!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
List of kages
Hokage - Nettovage
Kazekage - Madibo
Mizukage - Touyasama
Tsuchikage - Himaku
Raikage - Nue
Latest topics
» 2.7" Naruto Cute Version PVC Figures (6pcs)
Hatake, kahashi EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am by lovelily

» Proper Naruto roleplay [RPG rules updated]
Hatake, kahashi EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am by Azerath

» Virtue(W.I.P)
Hatake, kahashi EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm by Fade

» Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
Hatake, kahashi EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm by Fade

» Need more assassins.
Hatake, kahashi EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am by The Dragon Of the west

» Raiden "The Dragon Of The West" Namikaze {Completed}
Hatake, kahashi EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm by The Dragon Of the west

» Ryo and fang
Hatake, kahashi EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am by Kidd

» The hand of judgement[ Still a work in progress]
Hatake, kahashi EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 am by Nettovage

» Jun's summon?
Hatake, kahashi EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am by Raillery.

Hatake, kahashi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHatakeKakashiiXx

xXHatakeKakashiiXx

Hatake, kahashi Empty
PostSubject: Hatake, kahashi   Hatake, kahashi EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Name: Kakashi Hatake

Appearance:
Kakashi Hatake could best be described as a 'long and lean' person. At 26 years old, he stands tall at 6 foot 1 inch, while weighing in at only 148 pounds. Though he is a bit on the low side for "average" weight, he is built with lean muscle. Though he is a tad on the light side of the scale, the muscle that makes up the gist of his build isnt just for show. Kakashi is almost always seen in his Jounin uniform. he can be seen in a primarily black uniform. He wears a sleeveless, skin-tight black undershirt that extends into a mask that covers most of his face. On top of that, he wears a loose, long-sleeved black shirt with a red whorl on the right shoulder. On his hands, he wears two gloves that are fingerless & thumbless. They are iron-plated on the back, protecting his hands and being a remaining artifact from his ANBU days. Kakashi wears black, loose, long pants that come down to his ankles, but are wrapped with bandages that go down to his ankles in his black shinobi sandals (which are open-toed & open-heeled), His heabdnad is tied around his neck leaving both of his eyes revealed.

Personality: He is mostly quiet, he does not like talking to many people becasue they tend to hurt him emotionaly with that said he still talks to people and does what hes told, he is funny if you actually get him to talk.

Background: His mother and father are dead and as of right now he only has one brother, He looks for more family members and hopefull will have a family like he used to when he was a child.

Land of Origin: Konohagakure

Shinobi Level: Jounin

Chakra Elemental Affinities: lightning his main use but since he is a copy ninja he can use all of the affinities.
Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Limit: The rock ninja used Earth Style:Rock Slide Destruction and Kakashi was about to get crushed but Obito pushed Kakashi out of the way and the left side of him got crushed.But,Luckily Obito had his sharingan on and he gave Kakashi a present....his sharingan eye Rin did the transplant for him and Kakashi had sharingan

Jutsus: 1: Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu] :: Basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones. Considered a Kinjutsu because of the mass amount of chakra it has potential to use if used improperly.

2: Lightning wolf cloud: Giant black clouds are formed all around making the battle field darker, he raises his hand with lightning surging threw it and then drops it on an enemy, A giant lightning wolf comes crashind down on whatever it is he wants it to.

3: Lightning explosion: He would simply punch his fist tothe ground leaving a small creator, lightning would form underground and shoot up from it, making the terain change with that said they must dodge the giant rocks that have been lifted and dodge the lightning shooting up at you.

4: Summoning: with this he can summon over 100 wolves that surround the opponet, they have black fur and have white eyes

5: Lightning Beast Running Technique By manipulating lightning chakra into their hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack.

6: Earth Release: Earth Style Wall: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth

7: 1,000 birds: the user creates 1,000 lightning birds, while concentrated he can control each one to attack or he can make them all attack at once

8: Kamui: Using the ability granted to him by his Mangekyō Sharingan, Kakashi can create a barrier sending everything within it vicinity to another dimension but deals with alot of pain and chakra for the user.

To become a Kage of a Village: Rp Sample: (this was an rp i was doing with a friend the other day) -his left hand surged with lightning as he grabed your hand that had the kunai to his throat, with that done it sends very powerful shocks up your arm and into your body, he side stepped to avoide the kunai and jumped back a little watching you closly, he thought to himself- ''hm...her quickness is 20.2 over the speed of a chunin so she must be a jonin level or higher interesting...being able to bend backwards like that measn she can dodge any kunai i throw.. very interesting''- he stood there for a second and then made his hand sign He lifted left hand in the air and a dark cloud appeared,He shot lightning up to the cloud and then it started to thunder all around, Lightning was surging threw his hand as he looked around, He droped his hand pointing to a few trees and the lightning came down making them explode and dissapear making a new terain, the lifted his hand back up and did the same thing to his right side destroying the trees and materials around it- oh were oh were can she be..- he lifted his hand again and looked around a light smirk came across his face even tho no one could see it-

I would like to become kage
Back to top Go down
Madibo

Madibo

Hatake, kahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatake, kahashi   Hatake, kahashi EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 am

About you becoming hokage mate, you might want to expand on it for one and for another I am unsure if you can replace the set hokage Nettovage. Your post for hokage has to be five paragraphs and two paragraphs describing how you got the spot. I will ask Amorpheus about your hokage post other then that you are approved on one aspect. Please add a bit more to your history.

If you need any other help please waste no time in finding the nearest person in the portal tab a top the web site. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Himaku

Himaku

Hatake, kahashi Empty
PostSubject: Construction   Hatake, kahashi EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 pm

o.o ..... Work on your configuration. If you need help doing so I might beable to show you a few tricks. I already have my hands full with students at the moment so unfortunantely I can't take you on. I'm also not so sure about the kakashi account thing, when I joined I thought that I had to have my own original ninja based charecter.
Back to top Go down
Touyasama

Touyasama

Hatake, kahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatake, kahashi   Hatake, kahashi EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Last time I checked, it had to be an original character. So. I'd say you should make your own character, so that it stands a better chance of being accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hatake, kahashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatake, kahashi   Hatake, kahashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatake, kahashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Basics :: Character applications and other creations :: Purgatory Basket-
Jump to: